2727 Macdonald Avenue
Richmond, CA 94804
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm and by appointment
Learn about the staff members at this location.
See what workshops are coming up soon:
SparkPoint Contra Costa- West is centrally located in the heart of the city of Richmond’s downtown civic center.
Click on the red marker below to get directions.
Thank you to Chevron,
Founding Corporate Partner of SparkPoint Contra Costa West.
Our robust network of partners:
- Bay Area Legal Aid
- Brighter Beginnings
- Business Development Center
- Center for Human Development
- City of Richmond – LEAP
- Community Housing Development Corporation (CHDC)
- Contra Costa College
- Contra Costa Health Services
- Employment and Human Services Department of Contra Costa County – lead agency
- Neighborhood Housing Services of the East Bay
- Opportunity Junction
- Richmond Community Foundation – lead agency
- Rubicon Programs, Inc.
- Stride Center
- Supervisor John Gioia’s Office
- United Way of the Bay Area